6.16.2006

Wing Nut Of The Week: I always forget the one about coveting

Hello, loyal Barrelhousers. Sorry for the short post this week, but sometimes, believe it or not, I do have things on my agenda other than writing blog updates (today's mission: leave the apartment!)

But just because I plan to venture into the "outside world" today, I didn't want to leave you empty handed. So enjoy this interview with Georgia Congressman Lynn Westmoreland. He's not exactly crazy, but he's got potential. At any rate, he's certainly not the poster child for intelligence in government. If you're going to sponsor a bill requiring the Ten Commandments to be posted in the halls of Congress, it's maybe not such a terrible idea to know more than three of them.

If you're really dying for some genuine Wing Nuttery, feel free to fish around this web site, which has it in spades. I particularly enjoyed the section on Harry Potter.

No comments: