11.08.2006

K-Fed May Be on His Way to the Poorhouse, but His Kick-Game is Ridiculous

In all the election news last night you might have caught this insistent scroll just below the chattering heads of Chris Mathews and Keith Olbermann: Britney Spears files for Divorce from Dancer/Rapper Kevin Federline.

As bad a week as its been for the Republicans, it may have been a worse one for your boy Federline. And "rapper/dancer?" Who says MSNBC has no sense of humor.

I haven't had the pleasure of listening to that album yet, but believe me, I will. In the meantime, Salon has this fantastic and well-timed interview with the spectacularly self-deluded Mr. Federline.

If Borat shows us anything, it's that the best way to expose a shallow, stupid, pompous dickhead is to just ask them questions and let them talk. They will do all the work for you. And so let me share my favorite little exchange with K-Fed, for the rest of all y'all haters:

Federline:...I look past all the other stuff. I don't care about your money. I don't care about your fame. I don't care about any of that.

Salon: The watch you're wearing is worth more money than I've made in the last five years.

Federline: That's my baby. Whenever I made some money that's the first thing I went and bought.

Salon:
So there are certain aspects of the lifestyle you probably enjoy.

Federline: Of course, of course. I have my fetishes like everybody else does. My shoes -- my kick game is ridiculous.

Salon: How many shoes do you have?

Federline: Probably like 80 to 100 pairs. My watch game is ridiculous -- just jewelry in general. It's an investment. I bought this [points to his watch], and it's already gone up in value. All the jewelry I'm wearing has already gone up in value.

Salon: You're not planning on selling it anytime soon are you?

Federline: Hell no. I ain't getting rid of it. I'm going to go out and get some more...

Good luck with that, douche bag. Good luck with that.

3 comments:

Mike said...

That's awesome.

What a giant, giant, waste-of-space douche.

I hope someone gets hidden camera footage at the pawn shop when he's selling all that bling.

Jody said...

Wow, and I didn't even think it was possible for him to look any dumber.

TMC said...

kevin's explanation for his album's awful sales (it's something like 5,000th on Amazon's best seller list):

"If people didn't know who I was, a couple of the records that I've thrown out would've probably blown up huge by now. It would've just come out of nowhere -- people wouldn't know what to expect."